7/15/2007

Kicking off

August 1 I will be switching jobs. This will mean that I am once more (among other things) a professional programmer. This time around the tools of the trade will be PHP, MySQL and JavaScript (with more than a touch of jQuery). Also, I'll be switching from Windows to Mac OS X (actually, I'm typing this entry on my brand new MacBook Pro).

I thought this would be a good time to convert this site to a live blog once more. I'll document some Windows to Mac switching issues, share some startup stories (we're starting a new company, and I'm sure some tales will be worth telling). And, most importantly, I'll share some code, jQuery or otherwise.

I hope I can keep you amused for a while.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]